The Best in the Restaurant Industry
Anthem Kitchen + Bar is a member of The Briar Group family of restaurants. Since 1989 The Briar Group has been bringing innovative, quality dining experiences to Boston. We are committed to providing dining and event experiences that exceed our guests' expectations. We believe in providing friendly, welcoming and professional service to all those who visit our restaurants.
"The Briar Group is driven to growth by growing its people." This being one of our five core values, we believe in hiring, retaining and promoting the very best in the restaurant industry. We are dedicated to developing the skills and knowledge of our employees to ensure career advancement and a positive work environment.
Do you like to have fun? Do you have restaurant experience? Are you hard working and driven? Please apply for an hourly position at Anthem Kitchen + Bar! Available positions include bartenders, servers, bussers, line cooks and dish washing staff. apply now
Are you looking for a fun and challenging management position where you are encouraged to learn and advance? We invite you to apply for a management position at one of The Briar Group Restaurants. We offer an initial, in-depth management training program, followed by periodic, comprehensive seminars on all aspects of managing a restaurant. Each restaurant team consists of one General Manager, up to three Assistant Managers, an Executive Chef and a Sous Chef.
The Briar Group offers competitive starting salaries and management benefits, which include health/dental insurance, 401(K), Developmental Performance Evaluations, Paid Vacation, Management Meal Allowance, Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance and Quarterly Incentives. apply now
- General Manager Responsible for the overall success of the restaurant. Accountable for all front and back of house activities. Encourages professional growth of the Assistant Managers by cultivating and developing the skills required to perform the job. Adheres to company standards and conveys a strong sense of ownership.
- Assistant Manager Assists General Manager in achieving overall goals. Based on knowledge and strengths, will be responsible for specific group of employees, hiring, training and writing schedules.
- Executive Chef Assumes overall responsibility for all kitchen operations including controlling costs, adhering to company standards. Conveys a strong sense of ownership.
- Sous Chef Assists the Executive Chef. Has the ability to work in all stations and supervises the operations of the kitchen. Position requires a highly motivated employee.
The Briar Group restaurants share a set of core values that include:
- Passion for Quality is infused in our approach to people, goods, services, facilities and systems across all Briar Group Properties.
- Our Ethical Foundation informs all that we do and is built on the honesty, integrity and moral standards of the Company’s founder and leadership.
- A Commitment to Respect and Caring is an integral part of every facet of the company, starting with our guests and our people.
- A Focus on Growing its Business by Growing its People and providing jobs and opportunities for advancement to the people of Massachusetts.
- Teamwork and Fun are always the cornerstones of our culture.